- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Axillary freckles/clustered sign
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- NAME Syndrome
- Armpit, Axilla, Axilla (body structure), Axilla structure, Axilla structure (body structure), Axillary, Axillary fossa, Axillary region, Axillary region structure, Axillary region structure (body structure), Axillas, clustered, Ephelides, Ephelides (disorder), Ephelis, Ephelis (disorder), Fossa axillaris, Freckle, freckle(s), FRECKLES, Freckling, Macula solaris, Melanotic macule, Structure of axillary fossa, Structure of axillary fossa (body structure), Sun spots, Underarm
- Be the first to add a definition for Axillary freckles/clustered sign
- External Links Related to Axillary freckles/clustered sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)