- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Autoinfarction liver adenoma syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Autoinfarction/necrosis liver adenoma
- Liver cell adenoma
- Adenoma hepatic, ADENOMA LIVER, Adenoma of liver, Adenoma of liver (disorder), Hepatic adenoma, LIVER ADENOMA, Liver adenomas
- Be the first to add a definition for Autoinfarction liver adenoma syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Autoinfarction liver adenoma syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)