- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Atrophic subcutaneous spot/thigh or arm
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders
- Steroid injection/Subcutaneous atrophy
- arm, Arm region, Atrophic, ATROPHIES, atrophy, Atrophy (dup) (morphologic abnormality), Atrophy (morphologic abnormality), Extremities Upper, Extremity Upper, Fascia Superficial, Forelimb, Hypoderm, Hypodermis, Limb Upper, Limbs Upper, Membrum superius, Subcutaneous connective tissue, Subcutaneous tissue, Subcutaneous tissue structure, Subcutaneous tissue structure (body structure), SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUES, Subcutaneous Tissues and Structures, Superficial fascia, Tela Subcutanea, Tissue Subcutaneous, Tissues Subcutaneous, UL Upper limb, UPPER EXTREMITIES, Upper extremity, Upper Limb, Upper limb structure, Upper limb structure (body structure), Upper Limbs
- Be the first to add a definition for Atrophic subcutaneous spot/thigh or arm
- External Links Related to Atrophic subcutaneous spot/thigh or arm
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)