- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For ASOT/Anti-streptolysin-O titer (Lab) - Increased, Dyspnea on exertion, Fever spikes/sweats,chills, Plethora/Red face/Ruddy look
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Acute mountain sickness/high altitude
- Ayerza/mountain sickness syndrome
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Streptococcus pyogenes pneumonia
- Tuberculosis pulmonary
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, subphrenic
- Lung abscess
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoid syndrome/Carcinoid metastatic
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Rheumatic carditis, active
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Reference to Organ System
- Pulmonary emboli, recurrent/Homans
- Emphysema/COPD/Chronic lung disease
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Carbon monoxide poisoning/exposure