- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For ASCITIC Lactic dehydrogenase - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Peritonitis, acute
- Ascitic fluid, Ascitic fluid (substance), Ascitic Fluids, Ascitis, Dehydrogenase Lactate, Dehydrogenase L-Lactate, EC 220.127.116.11, Effusion Peritoneal, Effusions Peritoneal, Fluid Ascitic, Fluid Peritoneal, Fluids Ascitic, Fluids Peritoneal, L lactate dehydrogenase, L-(+)-Lactate Dehydrogenase, Lactate Dehydrogenase, Lactate dehydrogenase (substance), lactate dehydrogenases, lactic acid dehydrogenase, LD Lactate dehydrogenase, LDH, LDH Lactate dehydrogenase, L-Lactate dehydrogenase, L-Lactate dehydrogenase (substance), L-Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase, NAD-Lactate Dehydrogenase, Peritoneal effusion, Peritoneal Effusions, Peritoneal Fluid, Peritoneal fluid (substance), Peritoneal Fluids, S-Lactate NAD+ oxidoreductase
- Be the first to add a definition for ASCITIC Lactic dehydrogenase - Decreased
- External Links Related to ASCITIC Lactic dehydrogenase - Decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)