- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For ASCITIC Alkaline phosphatase, Regan isoenzyme - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer/Carcinoma
- Alkaline phosphatase, Alkaline phosphatase (substance), alkaline phosphatases, Alkaline phosphomonoesterase, ALP Alkaline phosphatase, AP, Ascitic fluid, Ascitic fluid (substance), Ascitic Fluids, Ascitis, Effusion Peritoneal, Effusions Peritoneal, Fluid Ascitic, Fluid Peritoneal, Fluids Ascitic, Fluids Peritoneal, Glycerophosphatase, Orthophosphoric-monoester phosphohydrolase (alkaline optimum), Peritoneal effusion, Peritoneal Effusions, Peritoneal Fluid, Peritoneal fluid (substance), Peritoneal Fluids, Phosphomonoesterase
- Be the first to add a definition for ASCITIC Alkaline phosphatase, Regan isoenzyme - Increased
- External Links Related to ASCITIC Alkaline phosphatase, Regan isoenzyme - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)