- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For ASCITIC Acid phosphatase - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Pancreatitis, acute
- Acid phosphatase, Acid phosphatase (substance), Acid phosphomonoesterase, ACP Acid phosphatase, Ascitic fluid, Ascitic fluid (substance), Ascitic Fluids, Ascitis, Effusion Peritoneal, Effusions Peritoneal, Fluid Ascitic, Fluid Peritoneal, Fluids Ascitic, Fluids Peritoneal, Orthophosphoric-monoester phosphohydrolase (acid optimum), Peritoneal effusion, Peritoneal Effusions, Peritoneal Fluid, Peritoneal fluid (substance), Peritoneal Fluids
- Be the first to add a definition for ASCITIC Acid phosphatase - Increased
- External Links Related to ASCITIC Acid phosphatase - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)