- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Arthroscopy/Knee brittle cartilage fragments/pigmented shards
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- 1A7 CARTILAGINOUS TISSUES, Arthroscopic procedure, Arthroscopic procedure (procedure), Arthroscopies, ARTHROSCOPY, Arthroscopy (procedure), Bone structure of knee, Bone structure of knee (body structure), brittled, Cartilage, Cartilage (tissue), Cartilage tissue, Cartilage tissue (body structure), Cartilagenous Tissue, Cartilages, Cartilaginous, Cartilaginous tissue, Cartilaginous tissue structure, Cartilaginous tissue structure (body structure), CARTILAGINOUS TISSUES, fragments, Genu, KNEE, Knee region, Knee region structure, Knee region structure (body structure), Knees, Musculoskeletal system endoscopy, Musculoskeletal system endoscopy (procedure), pigmented shards, Set of cartilages, Subdivision of knee, UNLIS PX ARTHRS, Unlisted procedure arthroscopy
- External Links Related to Arthroscopy/Knee brittle cartilage fragments/pigmented shards
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)