- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Arthrogram/Knee nodules/irregular
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Knee/loose cartilage syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- Pigmented villonodular synovitis
- ARTHROGR, Arthrogram, Arthrograph, Arthrographies, Arthrography, Arthrography (procedure), Bone structure of knee, Bone structure of knee (body structure), Contrast arthrogram, Genu, irregular, Joint X-ray study, KNEE, Knee region, Knee region structure, Knee region structure (body structure), Knees, NODULE, Nodule (morphologic abnormality), Nodules, Subdivision of knee
- External Links Related to Arthrogram/Knee nodules/irregular
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)