- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Arm flexion/legs extended seizures
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Tetanus, neonatal
- Be the first to add a definition for Arm flexion/legs extended seizures
- External Links Related to Arm flexion/legs extended seizures
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)