- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Aortic Sclerosis/Hardening - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Aortic Sclerosis/Hardening
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Arteriosclerotic heart disease
Innocent aging and hardening of tissues around the aortic valve. Usually manifest as aortic stenosis like murmur but no gradient on echo or clinical significance
either beyond physical findings.
- External Links Related to Aortic Sclerosis/Hardening - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)