- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Aortic Sclerosis/Hardening - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Aortic Sclerosis/Hardening
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Arteriosclerotic heart disease
Innocent aging and hardening of tissues around the aortic valve. Usually manifest as aortic stenosis like murmur but no gradient on echo or clinical significance
either beyond physical findings.
- External Links Related to Aortic Sclerosis/Hardening - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)