- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anti-skeletal muscle antibody/Anti-striated muscle antibody (Lab) - Increased
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Ab, Antibodies, Antibody, Antibody (substance), Lab, Little Ab, Little not otherwise specified Antibody, MUSCLE SKELETAL, MUSCLE VOLUNTARY, Muscles Skeletal, Muscles Voluntary, NOS, NOS AB, not otherwise specified AB, not otherwise specified Antibody, Skeletal Muscle, Skeletal muscle structure, Skeletal muscle structure (body structure), Skeletal Muscle Tissue, Skeletal Muscles, Skeletal musculature, striated voluntary muscle, Textus muscularis striatus (skeletalis), Unidentified Ab, Unidentified Antibody, Voluntary Muscle, Voluntary Muscles
- Be the first to add a definition for Anti-skeletal muscle antibody/Anti-striated muscle antibody (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Anti-skeletal muscle antibody/Anti-striated muscle antibody (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)