- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anti-skeletal muscle antibody/Anti-striated muscle antibody (Lab) - Increased
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Ab, Antibodies, Antibody, Antibody (substance), Lab, Little Ab, Little not otherwise specified Antibody, MUSCLE SKELETAL, MUSCLE VOLUNTARY, Muscles Skeletal, Muscles Voluntary, NOS, NOS AB, not otherwise specified AB, not otherwise specified Antibody, Skeletal Muscle, Skeletal muscle structure, Skeletal muscle structure (body structure), Skeletal Muscle Tissue, Skeletal Muscles, Skeletal musculature, striated voluntary muscle, Textus muscularis striatus (skeletalis), Unidentified Ab, Unidentified Antibody, Voluntary Muscle, Voluntary Muscles
- Be the first to add a definition for Anti-skeletal muscle antibody/Anti-striated muscle antibody (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Anti-skeletal muscle antibody/Anti-striated muscle antibody (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)