- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anti-Potassium Channel/KCNA6 antibodies (labs) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Isaacs potassium channel myopathy syndrome
- Ab, Antibodies, Antibody, Antibody (substance), Channel Potassium, Channel Potassium Ion, Channels Potassium, Channels Potassium Ion, ION CHANNEL K, Ion Channel Potassium, ION CHANNELS K, Ion Channels Potassium, K CHANNEL, K CHANNELS, K ION CHANNELS, KCNA6, Lab, Little Ab, Little not otherwise specified Antibody, NOS, NOS AB, not otherwise specified AB, not otherwise specified Antibody, Potassium Channel, Potassium Channels, Potassium Ion Channel, Potassium Ion Channels, Unidentified Ab, Unidentified Antibody
- Be the first to add a definition for Anti-Potassium Channel/KCNA6 antibodies (labs) - Increased
- External Links Related to Anti-Potassium Channel/KCNA6 antibodies (labs) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)