- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anti-PM 1 (Polymyositis type I) antibodies (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Scleroderma, progressive systemic
- Ab, Antibodies, Antibody, Antibody (substance), Clinical polymyositis syndrome, Lab, Little Ab, Little not otherwise specified Antibody, Multiple Myositis, Myositides Multiple, Myositis Multiple, Neuromyositis, Neuromyositis-retired, NOS, NOS AB, not otherwise specified AB, not otherwise specified Antibody, PM 1, PM Polymyositis, Polymyositides, Polymyositis, Polymyositis (disorder), Unidentified Ab, Unidentified Antibody
- Be the first to add a definition for Anti-PM 1 (Polymyositis type I) antibodies (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Anti-PM 1 (Polymyositis type I) antibodies (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)