- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anti-Pancreatic islet cell (512) antibodies - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes mellitus/juvenile (Type I)
- Ab, Antibodies, Antibody, Antibody (substance), Cell Islet, Cells Islet, ENDOCRINE PANCREAS, Endocrine pancreatic structure, Endocrine pancreatic structure (body structure), Islands of Langerhans, Islet Cell, Islet Cells, Islet of Langerhans, Islet Pancreatic, Islets of Langerhans, Islets Pancreatic, Lab, Langerhans Islands, Langerhans Islets, Little Ab, Little not otherwise specified Antibody, Nesidioblast, Nesidioblasts, NOS, NOS AB, not otherwise specified AB, not otherwise specified Antibody, Pancreas Endocrine, Pancreatic insula, Pancreatic Islet, Pancreatic islets, Pars endocrina pancreatis, Set of pancreatic islets, Unidentified Ab, Unidentified Antibody
- Be the first to add a definition for Anti-Pancreatic islet cell (512) antibodies - Increased
- External Links Related to Anti-Pancreatic islet cell (512) antibodies - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)