- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anti-factor IX inhibitor (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Anti-factor IX/coagulant inhibitor
- Circulating coagulation inhibitor
- Anti factor IX antibody positive, Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Anti-factor IX inhibitor (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Anti-factor IX inhibitor (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)