- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anti-basement membrane (BMZ/EBA/Collagen iv) skin - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Pemphigoid, bullous
- Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita
- Ab, Antibodies, Antibody, Antibody (substance), Collagen IV, Collagen Type IV, Collagen type IV (substance), Lab, Little Ab, Little not otherwise specified Antibody, NOS, NOS AB, not otherwise specified AB, not otherwise specified Antibody, Type IV (Basement Membrane) Collagen, Type IV Collagen, Unidentified Ab, Unidentified Antibody
- Be the first to add a definition for Anti-basement membrane (BMZ/EBA/Collagen iv) skin - Increased
- External Links Related to Anti-basement membrane (BMZ/EBA/Collagen iv) skin - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)