- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Anthracosis/Coal workers lung - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Anthracosis/coal workers lung
- anthracosis, black lung, black lung disease, Coal miners lung, Coal miners pneumoconiosis, Coal Miner's Pneumoconiosis, Coal pneumoconiosis, Coal worker's lung, Coal workers' lung, Coal workers' pneumoconiosis, Coal workers' pneumoconiosis (disorder), coalworker pneumoconiosis, coalworker's lung, coalworker's pneumoconiosis, Colliers' anthracosis, Colliers' lung, CWP Coalworkers pn-coniosis, CWP Coalworkers pneumoconiosis, fibrosis lung with anthracosilicosis, fibrosis lung with anthracosis, lung black, lung fibrosis with anthracosilicosis, lung fibrosis with anthracosis, Lung melanosis, Melanedema, Melanoedema, Miner's asthma, Miners' asthma, miner's lung, Miners' lung, miner's pneumoconiosis, pneumoconiosis coalworker, pneumoconiosis miner's, Pneumomelanosis, PULMONARY ANTHRACOSIS
- Be the first to add a definition for Anthracosis/Coal workers lung - Causes
- External Links Related to Anthracosis/Coal workers lung - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)