- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ankle Bony Mass
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Exostosis, multiple
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Ankle joint, Ankle joint structure, Ankle joint structure (body structure), Ankle Joints, Articulatio talocruralis, Bony Mass, Hock joint, Hock of joint, Joint Ankle, Joints Ankle, Talocrural joint
- Be the first to add a definition for Ankle Bony Mass
- External Links Related to Ankle Bony Mass
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)