- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Angios/Subclavian artery occlusion
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Arteritis, giant cell/non-cranial
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Subclavian artery, right, anomalous or.
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Subclavian arteriosclerosis/stenosis
- Subclavian steal syndrome
- ANGIOGR, Angiogram, Angiograph, Angiographies, Angiography, Angiography (procedure), Arterial Obstruction, arterial occlusion, Arteries Brachial, Artery Brachial, artery disorder occlusive, artery obstruction, artery occlusion, Blocked artery, Brachial Arteries, Brachial artery, Brachial part of trunk of subclavian artery, Diagnostic angiogram, Diagnostic angiography, disease (or disorder) artery occlusive, obstruction artery, Obstruction of artery, Occlusion arterial, Occlusion of artery, Occlusion of artery (disorder), Structure of brachial artery, Structure of brachial artery (body structure)
- External Links Related to Angios/Subclavian artery occlusion
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)