- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Angios/Aortography/cervical collaterals
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastasis to heart/myocardium
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Arteritis, giant cell/non-cranial
- ANGIOGR, Angiogram, Angiograph, Angiographies, Angiography, Angiography (procedure), AORTOGR, Aortogram, Aortographies, Aortography, Aortography (procedure), Arteriography of aorta, Arteriography of aorta and aortic arch, BLOOD CIRC COLLATERAL, Blood Circulation Collateral, Blood Collateral Circulation, Cervical, CIRC COLLATERAL, Circulation Blood Collateral, Circulation Collateral, Circulation Collateral Blood, COLLATERAL BLOOD CIRC, Collateral Blood Circulation, Collateral Blood Circulations, COLLATERAL CIRC, COLLATERAL CIRC BLOOD, collateral circulation, Collateral circulation (function), Collateral Circulation Blood, Collateral circulation function (observable entity), Collateral Circulations, Collateral Circulations Blood, Collateral vascular flow, Contrast aortogram, Diagnostic angiogram, Diagnostic angiography, Vascular flow collateral
- External Links Related to Angios/Aortography/cervical collaterals
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)