- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anemia - Causes, Diplopia Double vision, Thrombocytosis in Elderly - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 15 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Splenic rupture/laceration
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Meningococcal meningitis
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Wegeners granulomatosis
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Leukemia, megakaryocytic
- Leukemia, promyelocytic
- Myelogenous leukemia, chronic
- Primary Myelofibrosis/Myeloid metaplasia
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Temporal/Craniotemporal arteritis
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hypertension, malignant
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Benzene poisoning
- Lead poisoning
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning
- Mercury poisoning/infant/child