- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Anemia - Causes, Acute Renal Failure - Causes, Diplopia Double vision, Joint pains Arthralgias in Elderly, Newborn Poor Sucking response/reflex
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Typhoid fever
- Leptospirosis/severe (Weils) type
- Leptospiral disease
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Leptospirosis Ictohemorrhagica
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Newborn Sepsis Syndrome
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Wegeners granulomatosis
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Temporal/Craniotemporal arteritis
- Lupus erythematosis, systemic
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hypertension, malignant
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Lead poisoning
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning