- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Amniocentesis/Placental akaline phosphatase/present
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Choriocarcinoma, testis
- Embryonal carcinoma of testis
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Alkaline phosphatase, Alkaline phosphatase (substance), alkaline phosphatases, Alkaline phosphomonoesterase, ALP Alkaline phosphatase, Amniocenteses, Amniocentesis, Amniocentesis (procedure), Amniocentesis diagnostic, AMNIOCNTS DX, AP, Diagnostic amniocentesis, Diagnostic amniocentesis (procedure), Glycerophosphatase, Incision and drainage of amnion, Normal Placentoma, Normal Placentomas, Orthophosphoric-monoester phosphohydrolase (alkaline optimum), Phosphomonoesterase, Placenta, Placental structure, Placental structure (body structure), Placentas, Placentoma Normal, Placentomas Normal, Placentome, Placentomes, Placentomes (body structure), present
- External Links Related to Amniocentesis/Placental akaline phosphatase/present
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)