- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Amniocentesis/Cell culture/Galactocerebrosidase defic.
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Leukodystrophy, Krabbe
- Amniocenteses, Amniocentesis, Amniocentesis (procedure), Amniocentesis diagnostic, AMNIOCNTS DX, Beta-galactocerebrosidase, Beta-galactocerebrosidase (substance), beta-Galactosidase Galactosylceramide, beta-Galactosidase Galactosylcerebroside, Cell Culture, Cell Culture Technique, Cell Culture Techniques, Cell Cultures, Culture Technique Cell, Culture Techniques Cell, cultured cells, deficiency, D-Galactosyl-N-acylsphingosine galactohydrolase, Diagnostic amniocentesis, Diagnostic amniocentesis (procedure), Galactcerebrosid B-galactsidas, Galactocerebrosidase, Galactocerebroside beta-galactosidase, Galactosidase Galactosylceramide, Galactosylceramidase, Galactosylceramidase (substance), Galactosylceramide beta-Galactosidase, Galactosylceramide Galactosidase, Galactosylcerebroside beta-Galactosidase, Incision and drainage of amnion, Lactosyl ceramidase, Lactosyl ceramide beta-galactosidase
- External Links Related to Amniocentesis/Cell culture/Galactocerebrosidase defic.
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)