- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Altered mental status Mental status change, Presentation/High Temperature No Infection
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Head trauma
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Heat stroke
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Brain surgery
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Cerebral hemorrhage
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperthyroidism (Graves disease)
- Malignant hyperthermia
- Thyrotoxic crisis
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome