- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Alkaline phosphatase, serum (Lab) - Increased, Xray/Large heart shadow/Chest, Presentation/Charcot's Triad Rigor Jaundice RUQ pain
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Cholecystitis, acute
- Abscess, liver
- Cholangitis, ascending
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, gallbladder
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Hepatic necrosis, acute/subacute
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperthyroidism (Graves disease)
- Apathetic thyroid crisis
- Reference to Organ System
- Congestive heart failure