- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Adenosine (Adenocard) effect/toxicity - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Adenosine (Adenocard) Administration/Toxicity
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol/Carbatrol) adm
- Dipyridamole (Persantin/Aggrenox)
- ADENOSINE, Adenosine (substance), Adenosine agent, Adenosine agent (product), Adenosine chemical, Adenosine preparation, Adenosine preparation (product), Adenosine preparation (substance), Adenosine product, Toxicity
- Be the first to add a definition for Adenosine (Adenocard) effect/toxicity - Causes
- External Links Related to Adenosine (Adenocard) effect/toxicity - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)