- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Adenocarcinoma, ampulla of Vater - Causes, Loefflers/Eosinophilic pneumonia, acute - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hookworm (Ancylostomiasis) disease
- Strongyloides stercoralis
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, ampulla of Vater
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Atopic allergic diseases
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis/alveolitis
- Loeffler's Eosinophilic Pneumonitis, acute/PIE
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Colon polyposis, familial adenomatous
- Reference to Organ System
- Endomyocardial fibrosis
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Crack lung syndrome