- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Adder/Common adder snakebite. - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Death adder snakebite (Acanthophis Ant)
- Puff adder snakebite. (Bitis)
- Common adder snakebite. (Vipera Beres)
- Night adder snakebite poisoning.
- Adder European, Adders European, Common adder, Common viper, European Adder, European Adders, European viper, European Vipers, Kreuzotter, Marasso palustre, Marasso pulustre, Viper European, Vipera berus, Vipera berus (organism), Vipers European
- Be the first to add a definition for Adder/Common adder snakebite. - Causes
- External Links Related to Adder/Common adder snakebite. - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)