- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Absent teeth/congenital
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Ectodermal dysplasia/congenital
- Hallermann-Streiff-Francois syndrome
- absence teeth, Agomphiasis, Agomphosis, Anatomic Abnormality, Anatomical Abnormality, Anatomical deformity, Anodontia, Anodontia (disorder), Anodontia (finding), Anodontism, Comp development absence teeth, Complete absence of teeth, Complete congenital absence of teeth, Complete congenital absence of teeth (disorder), Complete developmental absence of teeth, Congenital absence of teeth, Congenital complete absence of teeth, Congenital edentia, Congenital or Acquired Anatomic Abnormality, Congenital or Acquired Anatomical Abnormality, deformity, Deformity (finding), Deformity (morphologic abnormality), Developmental absence of tooth, teeth absent, Teeth missing, Total anodontia of permanent and deciduous teeth
- Be the first to add a definition for Absent teeth/congenital
- External Links Related to Absent teeth/congenital
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)