- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Absent/short blind vagina
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Testicular feminization syndrome
- Vagina Atresia/Dysplasia
- Be the first to add a definition for Absent/short blind vagina
- External Links Related to Absent/short blind vagina
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)