- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Abdominal distension/protrusion/sign, Normocytic/Normochromic Anemia (Lab)
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Splenic rupture/laceration
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Bleeding complications/Surgery
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, subphrenic
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastatic malignancy (cancer)
- Deficiency Disorders
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Anorexia nervosa
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Internal bleeding/trauma
- Peritoneal bleeding/hemorrhage
- Retroperitoneal hemorrhage
- Reference to Organ System
- Renal Failure Chronic