- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
- Contact Us
- About ▼
- Help ▼
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Become an Editor
- Thoughts about Differential Diagnosis
- Findings versus Relationships
- Generate a Differential Diagnosis list
- Disease Information
- Disease Comparison
- Become an Editor
- Become a Translator
- Free User Registration
Sharing Your Knowledge
Our goal is to create a worldwide community of medical doctors, exchanging their knowledge and sharing their experience while using the best, fastest and most accurate diagnosis reminder tool available. This makes DiagnosisPro a particularly fun and interesting place.
Edit and Improve the DiagnosisPro Knowledge Base
Join the DiagnosisPro team by applying to edit a category or a group of disease that corresponds to your area of expertise and interests. All you need is a computer with an internet connection.
Editors review for accuracy the group of diseases that they are responsible for. They are responsible for reviewing user’s suggestions to their categories, and approve or reject them according to prescribed editorial guidelines and the latest high standard, peer reviewed medical literature. Proper credit will be given on the site for all specific data submitted or edited by you.
There is no time requirement. We appreciate any time you can commit to improving and developing DiagnosisPro. In order to keep the community thriving, editor accounts will expire after sixty days of inactivity. This allows another editor the chance to take over an area where an inactive editor may have left off.
Your application will be evaluated by our senior editors. We receive hundreds of applications, and review each one individually, so don't worry if it takes several days until you get a response. Please note that because of the importance of the accuracy of medical information provided, we select only the most experienced and best trained medical doctors or pharmacists graduated from prestigious medical schools with verifiable credentials.