- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
- Contact Us
- About ▼
- Help ▼
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Become a Translator
- Thoughts about Differential Diagnosis
- Findings versus Relationships
- Generate a Differential Diagnosis list
- Disease Information
- Disease Comparison
- Become an Editor
- Become a Translator
- Free User Registration
Join the Success, Share the Wisdom
Thank you for considering joining us to translate DiagnosisPro knowledge base into your language.
DiagnosisPro is designed to provide differential diagnosis lists based on any patient's findings such as sign & symptoms, lab results, imaging results, risk factors, etc.
It has been in development for more than twenty years and is based on the most prestigious and updated medical textbooks and journals . We sincerely believe that our product is a practical tool that can improve the quality of care and reduce the risk of medical errors at the point of care.
Our goal is to create a community of contributors assisting us in translating DiagnosisPro and bring it to every physician worldwide on their own language free of charge.
To this aim we have created this online tool which allow you to contribute in your own pace and time frame. Once accepted as a translator, you will be assigned a task (such as translation of 20 to 50 terms) within your area of interest.
We do not require any time or size of task commitment. However we demand your dedication and attention to quality of data that you contribute. All content contribution will be verified by a second translator and have to be approved by a senior editor before addition to the knowledge base.
We look forward to have you on our team. Please do not hesitate to let us know your comments and suggestions.