- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
- Contact Us
- About ▼
- Help ▼
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Licensing and Integration
- What is DiagnosisPro?
- About the Authors
- History of DiagnosisPro
- Bibliography of DiagnosisPro
- Available Platforms
- Licensing and Integration
- About Us
- Advertising Policy
We offer DiagnosisPro online version free of charge to all individual users worldwide. Individual users will not use DiagnosisPro content directly or indirectly for any substantial or systematic reproduction, re-distribution, re-selling, loan or sub-licensing, in any form to anyone. All content are subject to copyright laws. Individual users will not modify, adapt, transform, translate or create any derivative work based on any DiagnosisPro content in a manner that would infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights therein.
The Institutional License for online, mobile and network versions of DiagnosisPro is available for libraries, hospitals, clinics, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and any other departmental use. If your organization is interested in a special licensing agreement to make DiagnosisPro available to multiple users within your organizations, please contact MedTech USA for a price quotation on our request form (see below).
Minimizes human error with this extremely time-saving feature. DiagnosisPro can be integrated into your institution's existing medical applications such as electronic medical records (EMRs), billing and charting software, and lab or other computer programs by using Web Services technologies.