- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
- Contact Us
- About ▼
- Help ▼
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
- What is DiagnosisPro?
- About the Authors
- History of DiagnosisPro
- Bibliography of DiagnosisPro
- Available Platforms
- Licensing and Integration
- About Us
- Advertising Policy
MedTech USA - the proud developer and distributor of DiagnosisPro -- is one of the world's leading electronic publishers and distributors of medical software and reference tools on CD-ROM and other digital formats for desktop computers, handheld devices, and on the Internet.
Physicians and other health care professionals have a critical need to stay abreast of the latest medical information and developments -- and they face a chronic shortage of time in which to do it. MedTech USA was founded to help medical professionals to take advantage of new technologies that facilitate education and research, and MedTech dedicated itself to be a single, reliable source for these technologies. Physicians on our staff help us to develop, select, and evaluate the products that we offer.
Thousands of physicians and mental health professionals -- as well as professors and students worldwide -- turn to MedTech's hundreds of useful and vital products every day. To explore MedTech's products, please Visit our Online Store.
From electronic versions of Merck, Harrison's, the New England Journal of Medicine, and the CME Tracker to medical dictionaries, spellcheckers, and DiagnosisPro - our ultimate interactive differential diagnosis decision support software with a database of more than 11,000 diseases, 30,000 findings, and 300,000 relationships -- MedTech helps medical professionals to gain better, more convenient, and immediate access to the vital information that they need every day.